Jacksonville Beach is a fun destination for couples and families. But to ensure a fun and enjoyable holiday, you need a comfortable place to stay too. For many, a great option is the Courtyard Hotel (Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront). Go online, and you’ll find that the typical Courtyard Jacksonville, Florida review is quite positive and generous with its praise for this hotel.
Here are some key facts you’ll discover about the hotel:
- It’s located near Atlantic Beach. The Mayo Clinic is also nearby, while parents can lounge here while visiting their children studying at the University of North Florida nearby.
- The room rates are quite reasonable for a holiday hotel. A Junior Suite with a balcony overlooking the oceanfront can be yours for $259 a night. The Executive Suite on a high floor with the same balcony view goes for $299.
- The hotel has 7 floors and 140 rooms, plus 10 suites. It’s also suitable for business meetings as 4 meeting rooms are available, with a total space of 2,350 square feet. The lobby has been newly renovated, exuding a deliciously clean and modern vibe.
- Parking is limited to one car per room, but public areas do offer parking space.
- In your room, you get reliable wireless Internet while in the lobby, meeting rooms, and public areas, you get wired and wireless Internet options.
- Rooms also come with either king or queen-sized beds, with large desks and premium movie channels. It has air conditioning that you can adjust to suit your preferences, an alarm clock, a mini-fridge, a coffeemaker and tea service, a microwave, an iron and ironing board, luxury beddings, a pull-out sofa bed, and a color TV.
- A lot of the rooms have a balcony and we fully recommend you get one. The view of the beach is fantastic, the crashing of the waves is very soothing at night, and you can enjoy a cup of coffee there at sunrise.
- There’s the beach right outside, along with an outdoor pool, a whirlpool and a fire pit lit at night. You just need a short walk to reach the pier, where you’ll find the nightlife with its bars and restaurants.
- The Jacksonville Beach Golf Club is just 3 miles away. Other activities you can try out include jogging on the fitness trail, biking along trails with a rental bike, bowling, hiking, horseback riding, riding a jet ski, tennis, volleyball, surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, and miniature golf.
- The hotel has a no-smoking and no-pet policy.
- The Bistro offers a fine breakfast, and also serves Starbucks coffee. There’s also a beauty shop nearby.
- Other amenities include a nearby ATM, daily housekeeping service, a coin-operated laundry, toll-free phone calls, a safety deposit box at the front desk, valet dry-cleaning, and various vending machines. There are even newspapers in the lobby, just in case you’re tired of using your smartphone to get the latest news.
- The hotel has earned almost universal praise for its cleanliness and excellent service, and the staff sure makes an impression with their friendliness and professionalism.
All in all, about 95% of the Courtyard Jacksonville, Florida review posts recommend this hotel. That’s pretty impressive.